| Insurance & Reinsurance
Our attorneys provide the complete range of legal services for the insurance industry.
These services include:
• Drafting contracts of insurance and reinsurance
• Coverage opinions and the defense and handling of primary, excess and reinsurance claims
• Declaratory Judgment Litigation on behalf of insurers to declare and determine rights under applicable insurance policies
• Nationwide coordination of policy litigation, subrogation and monitoring legislation
• Attending to corporate and regulatory needs
Our experience enables us to provide keen analysis of claims under insurance and reinsurance policies, particularly under those covering marine, energy, commercial general liability, environmental, property, boiler and machinery, inland marine, director and officer liability, errors and omissions, professional liability, builder’s risk, first and third party primary insurance and surplus and excess risks. The firm also represents the interests of ceding and assuming insurers in reinsurance disputes. With sound legal reasoning and aggressive defense, our attorneys regularly handle coverage litigation concerning significant exposures.